Piriton Syrup is a medicine that is intended to be used to treat the symptoms associated with hay fever and other allergies.
- Improves patient’s quality of life.
- Reduces the need for grommet surgery or hearing aids.
- Helps prevent hearing impairment and communication difficulties caused by glue ear.
The active ingredient in the syrup is chlorphenamine maleate, which is an antihistamine that will treat the symptoms caused by an allergy, which include itchiness, redness, swelling, and irritation.
- Age: 1-2 years Dosage: One small 2.5ml spoonful twice daily Maximum Daily Dose: 2 small 2.5ml spoonfuls (5ml
- Age: 2-6 years Dosage: One small 2.5ml spoonful every 4-6 hours Maximum Daily Dose: 6 small 2.5ml spoonfuls (15ml)
- Age: 6-12 years Dosage: One large 5ml spoonful every 4-6 hours Maximum Daily Dose: 6 large 5ml spoonfuls (30ml)
Do not use if MAOI medication is being taken, or if there is known hypersensitivity to antihistamines. Avoid alcoholic drink. May cause drowsiness - if affected, do not drive or operate machinery
For full details on Piriton Syrup please see the Patient Information on the side of the products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.