(Packaging May vary)
Phenergan Tablets Containing Promethazine Hydrochloride helps Insomnia and can be treated with Phenergan for short-term use, helping you sleep soundly.
It also helps:
- Ease allergy symptoms, such as hay fever, itchy, watery eyes, rashes, coughs and sneezes.
- Effective relief from allergy symptoms.
- It also aids nausea and vomiting, motion sickness, and as a sedative or sleep aid.
Phenergan has a variety of uses, details below will provide quantities needed for specific conditions.
For allergies (such as hay fever, rashes and hives)
For precise dosage instructions, kindly click on the following link: Dosage Information - Medicines.org.uk
A single tablet contains 25mg of active substance, promethazine hydrochloride
Other ingredients are lactose, maize starch, povidone, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, Opaspray (contains titanium dioxide-E171, hypromelloseE464 and indigo carmine aluminium lake blue-E132) and hypromellose.
Do not take this medicine if:
- The person under 5 years old
- You are allergic to promethazine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of Phenergan Tablets
- You are taking a medicine for depression called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI). Also do not take Phenergan Tablets if you have stopped taking one of these MAOI medicines within the last 14 days. If you are not sure ask your doctor or pharmacist
- The person is unconscious (in a coma) or suffers from severe dizziness, drowsiness or headaches
Talk to your local GP or doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, or think you may be pregnant.
Phenergan Tablets should not be taken 2 weeks before birth.
You should not take Phenergan Tablets if you are breast-feeding. Small amounts may pass into the mothers’ milk. This can be harmful to your baby.
Check with your doctor before taking your medicine if you have any underlying medical conditions. Please refer to the patient information leaflet for specific information.
Please call 111 for any support or advice regarding this medication or contact a local GP or doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.