This cream contains an antiseptic which can kill certain types of bacteria and fungi.
Brulidine helps to heal:
- Cuts, grazes, wounds
- Burns, scalds
- Nappy rash, minor skin infections, skin inflammations
- Beard and moustache rashes
- Outer ear infections
- Active where pus and blood is present
- Clean the wound.
- Apply directly on to the wound or gauze.
- Reapply the cream 2-3 times a day or as directed by your local GP or pharmacist.
Active ingredient: Dibrompropamidine Isethionate 0.15% w/w.
Also contains: Castor Oil - Virgin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol 600 Monostearate, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Silicone MS Antifoam A, Purified Water.
Do NOT use if:
- If symptoms persist, contact a doctor for further advice.
- If you are pregnant, seek medical advice before use.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity to the skin occurs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.