This cream contains an antiseptic which will combat bacteria and fungi.
- Skin infections
- Nappy rash
- Any inflammation of the skin.
- Clean the wound.
- Apply directly on to the wound or gauze.
- Reapply the cream 2-3 times a day or as directed by your local GP or pharmacist.
Dibrompropamidine Isetionate 0.15% w/w. Also contains: Castor oil - virgin, Cetostearyl alcohol, Polyethylene glycol 600 monostearate, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Silicone MS antifoam A, Purified water.
Do NOT use if:
- If symptoms persist, contact a doctor for further advice.
- If you are pregnant, seek medical advice before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.