Vagisan MoistCream is a smooth, white cream developed for use in symptoms of vaginal dryness.
- Moisturises the skin within the vagina.
- Helps prevent irritation and inflammation
Intensely nourishing cream for the vagina. It contains no oestrogens or other hormones and can be safely used alongside hormone replacement therapy.
- Loosen the plunger, so that it can be moved inside the applicator barrel
- With the tube opening facing upwards, attach applicator onto tube opening
- Fill the applicator barrel halfway with cream (about 2.5 g cream), by gently and evenly squeezing the tube
- Remove the applicator from the tube
- You can insert the applicator into the vagina whilst lying down.
- Carefully insert the applicator as deeply as possible into the vagina
- Push the plunger to empty the applicator and insert the cream into the vagina.
Vagisan MoistCream must not be used in cases of known hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients. The cream must not be used immediately after childbirth or if you have a vaginal infection
Purified water, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, lactic acid, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sodium lactate, sorbitan stearate. Vagisan Moisturising Cream contains no fragrances.
For full details about Vagisan see the Patient Information on the side of the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.