These medicated plasters can help to relieve aches and pains in your muscles and joints. They are ideal for those who need long-lasting pain relief, as they work for up to 12 hours. The patches are discrete and have a pleasant minty smell.
These patches are ideal for use with:
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
Before using a plaster, make sure the affected area is clean and dry. Bend the patch and detach the centre part of the film. Then, place the plaster onto the affected area; slide the film backward, then slide the other film forward.
Leave the plaster in place for 8-12 hours. Use only 1 plaster at a time. If pain returns 8-12 hours after using the first plaster, remove and apply a second.
Active substances are 105 mg of methyl salicylate and 31.5 mg of levomenthol in one plaster. Other Inactive Ingredients are alicyclic saturated hydrocarbon resin, liquid paraffin, polyisobutylene, styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, synthetic aluminium silicate, backing cloth and plastic film.
Do not use more than 1 plaster at a time. Do not use more than 2 plasters in a day, and do not use for more than 3 days in a row.
Do not apply to open wounds, irritated skin, eyes, or mucous membranes.
These patches are not suitable for:
- Children under 18
- Those allergic to any of the ingredients
- Those who suffer with allergic conditions, have a history of allergy, or have had attacks of asthma, especially when taking other painkillers, medicines to reduce fever, or any Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) e.g. ibuprofen or aspirin
- Those taking similar pain-relieving products
- Those who have or have had a severe heart condition
- Those who have or have had severe problems with their kidneys or liver
- Those who have any bleeding ulcers or bleeding problems
- Those who are pregnant
Before using this product, speak to your doctor if:
- You have or have had a stomach ulcer/bleeding, or a history of stomach ulcers, discomfort after eating, or heartburn
- You have a history of asthma
- You are elderly, as you may be more prone to adverse side effects
- You are breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant
Side effects may include:
- Erythema (redness) at the application site
- Pruritus (itching), pain, and warmth at the application site
- Rash and skin discolouration at the application site
- Itching and rash
- Tinnitus (ringing or high-pitched noise in the ears)
If any side effects are experienced, stop using the product and consult your doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.