Paramol Tablets are a pain reliever designed to alleviate various types of pain, including headaches, migraines, dental pain, muscular aches, and period pain. They contain a combination of active ingredients, including paracetamol and dihydrocodeine, to provide effective pain relief.
- Take the recommended number of tablets with a glass of water.
- Follow the dosage instructions provided on the packaging or as advised by your GP or doctor.
- Swallow the tablets whole without chewing.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Use Paramol Tablets as needed for pain relief, but do not use them for extended periods without consulting your healthcare provider.
- Dihydrocodeine Tartrate
- Consult Your GP or Doctor: Before using Paramol Tablets, consult your GP or doctor, especially if you have underlying health conditions, are taking other medications, or are pregnant or nursing. Your healthcare provider will provide guidance on proper usage.
- Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage for Paramol Tablets. Excessive use can be harmful.
- Alcohol: Do not consume alcohol while taking Paramol Tablets, as it may interact with the medication.
- Allergic Reactions: Discontinue use and seek medical attention if you experience signs of an allergic reaction, such as itching, rash, swelling, or difficulty breathing.
- Storage: Store Paramol Tablets in a cool, dry place, and keep them out of the reach of children.
Paramol Tablets are intended for the relief of various types of pain and should be used according to the guidance of a healthcare provider or as specified on the product packaging. Always follow your GP's or doctor's recommendations for safe and effective use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.