Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops - 10ml
Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops Softens Ear Wax And Eases Discomfort 5% 10ml
Used to treat dry or hardened ear wax.
Softens ear wax and eases discomfort.
Sodium bicarbonate ear drops are alkaline, while ear wax is acidic, so they work by chemically dissolving ear wax rather than softening it. This means they work much quicker than olive oil.
- Open the ear drop bottle by breaking the safety seal and tighten the cap to pierce the nozzle
- Tilt the head sideways with the affected ear uppermost; place 3-4 drops into the ear
- Keep the head tilted down for a few minutes so that the liquid will spread and settle into the ear then plug the ear loosely with cotton wool
- Use the drop twice a day for up to seven days
- Avoid touching the ear with the dropper tip
- Never insert any sharp or solid object into the ear
Store below 25 °C
Ingredients: Sodium bicarbinate, glycerol, dichlorobenzyl and purified water.
Warning: Do NOT use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You have a history of ear problems, unless under close supervision of your doctor, nurse or pharmacist
- You are putting anything else in the ear (such as other ear drops or a hearing aid)
- Your ear drum is (or has been) damaged
- You suffer from dizziness
- There is anything else wrong with your ear (such as pain, swelling, discharge, infection or tinnitus)
- The dropper is broken or damaged
- You have had your ear syringed in the last 2 to 3 days, or tried to remove ear wax with your fingernails, cotton buds or other implements, as this could make it painful to use the ear drops
For full details of Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops 10ml please see the Patient Information Leaflet inside the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.