Nasacort nasal spray is used to treat hay fever and allergy symptoms that affect your nose. When used daily, it can help adults reduce symptoms such as sneezing, itching, and a blocked or runny nose.
- Blow your nose gently to clear it.
- Shake the bottle.
- Close one nostril with your finger and insert the spray nozzle into the other nostril, keeping the bottle upright.
- Inhale through your nose and press down on the nozzle
- Spray once into each nostril,
- Exhale through your mouth.
The starting dose is two sprays into each nostril once daily.
When your allergy symptoms have settled, reduce your dose to one spray into each nostril once a day.
Nasacort allergy is an Aqueous Spray containing 55 micrograms of Triamcinolone Acetonide per spray, It also contains E460, E466, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Glucose Anhydrous, Benzalkonium Chloride, E507 or Sodium Hydroxide (for adjustment of pH).
Do NOT use if:
- You are under 18 years of age
You are allergic to triamcinolone or any other ingredients of this medicine
- You have an infection in the nose
- You are taking medicines for HIV
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are taking steroids (tablets, ointments / creams, steroids medicine used for asthma, other nasal sprays or eye/ nose drops)
- You have an infection in the nose or throat
- You have had recent surgery, an injury or ulcer affecting the nose
- You have had glaucoma or cataracts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.