Metatone tonic is a liquid food supplement designed to support you when you’re recovering from illness or are feeling rundown. It helps when you’re recovering from a cold or the flu, or if you’re tired after a stressful or busy time.
Take 2-3 times a day, before meals.
Adults and children over 12: Take one to two 5ml spoonful's. Do not take more than 30ml a day.
Children age 6-12: Take one 5ml spoonful. Do not take more than 15ml a day.
Store this product in a cool, dry place below 25℃.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride Ph Eur), Calcium gylcerophosphate Ph Eur, Potassium glycerphosphate, Sodium glycerophosphate, Manganese glycerophosphate NFX. Also includes: sucrose, glucose syrup, ethanol, E123, caramel
Suitable for adults and children aged 6 and over.
If you are taking other medications, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor before use.
Do not take this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you have any of the following, speak to your doctor before use:
- Intolerance to some sugars (as this product contains glucose and sucrose)
- Are suffering from alcoholism or are in a high-risk group of patients (e.g. those with liver disease or epilepsy), as this product contains 11% ethanol (alcohol)
- Are on a sodium (salt) controlled diet, as this product contains 16.4mg sodium in each 5ml dose
Severe side effects that may occur and which require immediate medical attention include:
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing
- Swelling of the lips, tongue, throat, or face
- Skin rash
Other side effects may include:
- Stomach discomfort
- Feeling sick
- Being sick
Do not use this product if it is past the expiry date. Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.