Metanium is a topical ointment, which rubs easily into the skin to treat nappy rash.
- After removing the soiled nappy, clean and wash the affected area, drying with a soft towel.
- Wash your hands and dab a small amount (pea size) of the ointment over the sore area with your fingertip.
- It is important to spread the ointment thinly so that the skin texture can be clearly seen through it.
- Repeat at each nappy change to treat nappy rash.
- Keep the tube nozzle clean of residue product to ensure the cap can be closed tightly. Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Please follow the instructions carefully provided with the product.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 20% w/w, Titanium Peroxide 5% w/w, Titanium Salicylate 3% w/w. Also contains: Dimethicone 350, Light Liquid Paraffin, Tincture of Benzoin and White Soft Paraffin.
Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT use it if your child is allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
If any side effects occur, discontinue the use of the product and contact your local GP or doctor.
If your child ingests the medication, seek immediate medical attention or ring 111 for advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.