The repellent spray is suitable for adults and children.
- 3 hour protection
- DEET Free
- Family friendly
- Spray should be applied to dry, clean skin.
- Keep the bottle 20cm away during application.
- For application to the face apply onto the palm the hand and rub over face and neck.
- Apply generously avoiding the eyes and lips on any uncovered skin.
- Areas that have not been treated should be covered with clothing.
- Apply once a day.
- If you partake in any activities such as swimming or bathing, the product should be reapplied as this can decrease its effectiveness.
- To remove the product, apply water and soap to the areas that have been treated.
- Humidity can affect the performance of this product.
- Apply the spray in a well ventilated or outdoor environment.
Alcohol denat, Aqua, Cymbopogon, Winterlanus Oil, Fractionated hydrated, cyclized, Isopropyl Myristate.
Do NOT take if: .
- Do not take it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Do not use it on children under the age of 12 months.
- Keep out of sight of children.
- Do not store above or expose in temperatures exceeding 50℃.
- This product is highly flammable. Do not expose it to naked flames or smoke near this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if the product enters your eyes.
- If inhaled, move to fresh air and seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not use it at the same time with other skin products such as sun lotions.
- Do not use more than once per day, unless the product is washed off, and continued protection is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.