HC45 Hydrocortisone is a topical cream that contains hydrocortisone acetate as its active ingredient. It is used for the relief of skin conditions associated with itching, inflammation, and redness, such as insect bites, eczema, and contact dermatitis.
- Ensure the affected skin is clean and dry before application.
- Apply a thin layer of HC45 Hydrocortisone cream to the affected area, gently rubbing it in.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the cream unless your hands are the treated area.
- Use the cream sparingly, usually up to two or three times daily, as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not apply the cream to broken or infected skin unless specifically advised by a doctor.
- Discontinue use after seven days of treatment if there is no improvement or seek further medical advice.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- The active ingredient in HC45 Hydrocortisone is hydrocortisone acetate (1% w/w), which is a corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Other ingredients may include white soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol, and purified water.
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before using HC45 Hydrocortisone, consult with a healthcare provider or doctor, especially if you have underlying skin conditions or concerns about your symptoms.
- Dosage: Use as directed and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Storage: Store HC45 Hydrocortisone in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Not for Prolonged Use: Avoid prolonged use of this cream without consulting a healthcare provider.
- Side Effects: Prolonged use or excessive application may result in side effects. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs and seek medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.