Guardium Acid Reflux Control 20mg Gastro-Resistant is a medication used to alleviate the symptoms of acid reflux. It contains 20mg of the active ingredient, which is designed to reduce the production of stomach acid and provide relief from heartburn, regurgitation, and other discomfort associated with acid reflux. The gastro-resistant formulation ensures that the medication remains intact until it reaches the small intestine, where it is most effective. Guardium Acid Reflux Control 20mg Gastro-Resistant is commonly prescribed to individuals suffering from frequent or chronic acid reflux and can be an effective solution for managing this condition.
- For oral use only. Swallow the tablets whole with a glass of water.
- Do not crush or chew. Read the package leaflet before use.
- Adults aged 18 and over: Take one tablet once a day. It may take 2-3 days for the tablets to have full effect.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains 20mg esomeprazole (as esomeprazole magnesium). Also Contains: sucrose and lactose.
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients (see leaflet for further information).
- Under the age of 18.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are taking any medicines listed in the leaflet
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.