For relief of Hay fever (seasonal rhinitis) and other allergens such as dust or pet allergies (perennial rhinitis). This medication can also help to relieve symptoms of hives.
Children aged from 6 to 12 years:
- 5mg twice daily (a half tablet twice daily).
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age:
- 10mg once daily (1 tablet)
The tablets need to be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Do NOT exceed the daily dose, if exceeded please ring 111 for further advice. Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, planning or expecting, consult your local GP or doctor before use.
- If you are taking other medication, consult your doctor before use. This will avoid interference with current medication.
- Symptoms of drowsiness may occur, do NOT operate any machinery or vehicles. Alcohol consumption should be avoided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.