GelTears is a lubricating eye gel designed to relieve dry and irritated eyes. This sterile ophthalmic gel provides prolonged moisturisation and comfort to the eyes. It is suitable for individuals experiencing symptoms of dryness, discomfort, or temporary relief from exposure to wind or sun.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using GelTears.
- Tilt your head back and look upwards.
- Gently pull down the lower eyelid to create a small pocket.
- Squeeze a small amount of GelTears (typically a 1cm strip) into the pocket of the lower eyelid without touching the eye itself.
- Blink a few times to help spread the gel over the eye's surface.
- Close your eyes for a moment to allow even distribution.
- Wipe away any excess gel from the eye area.
- Use GelTears as needed or as directed by your GP or doctor.
- Replace the cap securely after each use.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sorbic Acid
- Polysorbate 80
- Purified Water
- Consult Your GP or Doctor: If you experience persistent eye discomfort, consult your GP or eye specialist (ophthalmologist) before using GelTears. They will provide guidance on proper usage and potential underlying eye conditions.
- Avoid Contamination: Do not touch the tip of the container to any surface, including your eye. This helps prevent contamination.
- Temporary Blurred Vision: After applying GelTears, your vision may be temporarily blurred. Avoid activities such as driving until your vision returns to normal.
- Contact Lenses: Remove contact lenses before using GelTears and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting them. Consult your eye care professional for further guidance if you wear contact lenses.
- Allergic Reactions: Discontinue use and seek medical attention if you experience signs of an allergic reaction, such as itching, redness, swelling, or difficulty breathing.
- Storage: Store GelTears in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.