Flowflex Antigen Rapid Test Lateral Flow Self-Testing Kit 5x2 Tests
A rapid test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens in anterior nasal swab specimens.
For in vitro diagnostic use only. For self-testing.
- Easy to use
- CE marked
Specimen: Anterior nasal swab specimens
- Test time: Results at 15 mins
- Accuracy: 98.8%
- Sensitivity: 97.1%
- Specificity: 99.5%
For general use. Ensure you are aware this will not provide you with a certificate and your results will not be verified. This test cannot be used for travel.
Usage: Please follow the instructions provided with the kit carefully before use.
Store between 2-30°C
Warning: Do NOT use if:
Read the SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Package Insert carefully before performing a test. Failure to follow directions may produce inaccurate test results.
- Do not use the test after the expiration date shown on the pouch.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke before and during the test.
- Do not use the test if the pouch is damaged.
- All used tests, specimens and potentially contaminated materials should be discarded according to local regulations.
- Humidity and temperature can adversely affect results.
- The test line for a high viral load sample may become visible within 15 minutes, or as soon as the sample passes the test line region.
- The test line for a low viral load sample may become visible within 30 minutes.
- Do not collect the nasal swab specimen when nosebleed happens.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- If the extraction buffer contacts the skin or eyes accidentally, flush with large amounts of water and seek medical attention if necessary
For full details of Flowflex Antigen Rapid Test Lateral Flow Self-Testing Kit 5 Tests please see the Patient Information Leaflet inside the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.