Ferrograd Tablets are an iron supplement used to prevent or treat iron deficiency anaemia. Each tablet contains a specific amount of iron in the form of ferrous sulphate, which is essential for the production of red blood cells.
- Take the tablets as directed by a healthcare provider, usually with or after food to minimise potential stomach discomfort.
- Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water; do not crush or chew.
- The typical dosage may vary based on individual iron needs and the severity of iron deficiency.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage without consulting a healthcare provider.
- Continue taking Ferrograd Tablets for the prescribed duration to achieve the desired iron levels.
- The active ingredient in Ferrograd Tablets is typically ferrous sulphate, which provides the necessary iron supplementation.
- Other ingredients may include hypromellose, talc, povidone, stearic acid, macrogol, and colouring agents.
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before using Ferrograd Tablets, consult with a healthcare provider or doctor, especially if you have concerns about iron supplementation, underlying health conditions, or potential interactions with other medications.
- Dosage: Use as directed and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Storage: Store Ferrograd Tablets in a cool, dry place, and keep them out of the reach of children.
- Side Effects: Iron supplements can sometimes lead to side effects such as constipation, stomach upset, or darkening of the stools. If these symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare provider.
- Overdose: In the event of an accidental overdose, seek medical assistance immediately, as iron overdose can be harmful.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.