Earcalm Spray is designed to provide relief from earwax buildup and discomfort. It contains the active ingredient acetic acid, which helps to soften and disperse earwax, making it easier to remove.
- Tilt your head to one side and gently pull the earlobe upward and backward to open the ear canal.
- Administer the recommended number of drops into the ear canal as directed on the packaging or by your GP or doctor.
- Keep your head tilted to allow the drops to penetrate the ear canal fully.
- After a few minutes, gently straighten your head to allow any excess solution to drain out.
- Wipe away any visible earwax with a clean tissue or cotton ball.
- Repeat the process for the other ear if necessary.
- Recap the bottle securely after each use.
- Store Earcalm Spray in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Acetic Acid
- Consult Your GP or Doctor: Before using Earcalm Spray, consult your GP or doctor, especially if you have a history of ear problems, ear infections, or a perforated eardrum. Your healthcare provider will provide guidance on proper usage.
- Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage for Earcalm Spray. Excessive use can be harmful.
- Do Not Insert Objects: Avoid inserting objects, such as cotton swabs or hairpins, into the ear canal to remove earwax, as this can push the earwax deeper or cause injury.
- Allergic Reactions: Discontinue use and seek medical attention if you experience signs of an allergic reaction, such as itching, redness, swelling, or difficulty breathing.
- Storage: Store Earcalm Spray in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.