Dioralyte is a fast and efficient remedy to replenish salt and water levels in the body after suffering from diarrhoea.
- Empty 1 sachet into a glass.
- Add 200 ml (7 fl oz) of water. The quantity needs to be exact to avoid disruption of the salt balance in the body.
- Stir until the powder dissolves When your medicine is fully dissolved, the drink will be a colourless solution.
- If you are sick, take the medicine in small sips.
- It is best not to eat during the early stages of diarrhoea.
- If the diarrhoea lasts for more than 24 to 48 hours see your doctor.
Adults (including the elderly): One or two sachets after each loose stool
Children: One sachet after each loose stool
Babies up to 2 years old: This medicine should only be given under the guidance of a doctor. The doctor will calculate how much to give your baby, depending on how much they weigh. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure how much to give. For instructions on the dosage for babies up to 2 years old , refer to the patient information leaflet.
If your baby is sick, you can give 5-10 ml (one or two teaspoons) every 5 minutes. This can be gradually increased until they are able to drink normally I
Store below 25℃.
Do not store prepared solutions for more than 8 hours outside a refrigerator. If refrigerated, the solution may be stored for up to 24 hours.
Active ingredients:Each sachet contains the following: Sodium chloride 0.47g, potassium chloride 0.30g, glucose 3.56g, disodium hydrogen citrate 0.53g. Also contains: silicon dioxide, saccharin sodium, blackcurrant flavour.
Do NOT use this medication if:
- You are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The product is past the expiration date.
- Do NOT exceed the stated dose.
Please consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have diabetes, or are on a low sodium or potassium diet. Do NOT USE if you have intestinal obstruction or problems with your liver or kidney function.
Do NOT continue this medication if you suffer from any possible side effects. Seek medical attention immediately if side effects occur. (for further details refer to the patient information leaflet).
Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.