Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Trying for a Baby is an over-the-counter fertility monitoring device designed to help couples trying to conceive (TTC) by identifying the most fertile days in a woman's menstrual cycle. It measures the luteinizing hormone (LH) surge, which occurs just before ovulation, providing a clear and easy-to-read result.
- Begin testing on the day recommended in the product instructions, typically around the middle of your menstrual cycle.
- Open the test stick and remove the protective cap to expose the absorbent tip.
- Hold the absorbent tip in your urine stream for a few seconds or dip it into a urine sample for the instructed duration.
- Reapply the cap to the test stick.
- Wait for the result to appear on the digital display. A "smiley face" symbol indicates a positive LH surge, suggesting that ovulation is likely to occur within the next 24-48 hours.
- Record your results in the provided tracking tool to monitor your fertile window.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Trying for a Baby does not contain any active ingredients but relies on advanced technology to detect the presence of luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine.
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: If you have questions about using Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Trying for a Baby or need assistance interpreting the results, consult with a healthcare provider.
- Fertility Window: It's important to understand that a positive result on this test indicates the LH surge and an increased likelihood of ovulation in the next 24-48 hours. The most fertile days are typically the day of the LH surge and the following day. Couples should have intercourse on these days for the best chance of conception.
- Storage: Store Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Trying for a Baby in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.