This pack contains ten Corn Caps for the treatment of up to three corns.
Carnation Corn Caps contain a unique Salicylic Acid paste (keratolytic) that penetrates and helps remove hard corns while the red felt ring relieves pressure.
1. Clean and dry the feet to ensure adhesion.
2. Remove a corn cap from the backing paper and position the felt ring over the corn.
3. Firmly fix in position with adhesive straps. When properly applied it should not slip or move.
4. Change the corn cap every two days until the corn is easily removed. A maximum of five corn caps should be used per corn.
5. No more than three corns to be treated at one time.
For external use only.
Carnation Corn Caps contain peanut oil. If you are allergic to peanut or soya, do not use Carnation Corn Caps
NOT TO BE USED BY DIABETICS.
Children under 15 years old and people with circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before use.
Do not apply if skin is inflamed or broken.
While using corn caps apply no other medicated product to your corn and do not use corn caps for any other purpose.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Do not use after the expiry date shown.
A mild degree of discomfort or soreness may be experienced while using this product.
Very occasionally itching, irritation or sensitivity may occur. In these circumstances remove the dressing, clean the area and discontinue use. Report any unwanted effects to your pharmacist or doctor.
Store at less than 30°C, away from direct sources of heat and humidity.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Each Medicated Corn Cap contains Active Ingredient 40% Salicylic Acid
Also contains Peanut Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Partially Hydrogenated Wood Rosin, Vegetable Triglyceride, E124 Ponceau 4R, E110 Sunset Yellow.