Calamine Lotion is both a mild astringent and antiseptic. It can alleviate the symptoms of minor sunburn and skin conditions.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply to the affected skin.
- Adults, children and the elderly should use cotton wool pads to apply the remedy to the skin.
Calamine 15% w/v, zinc oxide 5% w/v, bentonite (E558), sodium citrate, glycerol (E422), phenol and purified water.
Do not use this medicine if:
- An allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Ask your doctor before use if having an x-ray, as the product may mask the x-ray picture.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Any ill effects are unlikely when used as directed. If unsure, talk to your doctor or local GP.
This product is for external use only.
If a product is ingested, see a doctor straight away and take product packaging with you.
Keep out of reach from children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.