Clotrimazole 1% cream is a topical antifungal medication available in a 20g and 50g tube. It is used to treat various fungal infections of the skin, such as athlete's foot, ringworm, and jock itch.
- Clean and dry the affected area: Before applying the cream, ensure that the affected skin is clean and dry. Gently wash the area with mild soap and water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream: Squeeze a small amount of Clotrimazole 1% cream onto your fingertip and gently apply it to the affected area. Use just enough to cover the entire affected skin and a small area around it.
- Rub in the cream: Gently massage the cream into the skin until it is fully absorbed. Avoid excessive rubbing, as the affected area may be sensitive or irritated.
- Wash your hands: After applying the cream, wash your hands thoroughly to prevent spreading the infection to other parts of your body or to other people.
- Frequency of application: The frequency of application may vary depending on the specific instructions provided by your doctor or the product's packaging. Generally, clotrimazole cream is applied 2-3 times daily. Always follow the recommended dosage and duration of use.
- Continue treatment as directed: Even if you start to feel better, continue using the cream for the full course of treatment of 2 weeks or as prescribed by your healthcare professional. Stopping too early may allow the infection to come back.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth: Be cautious not to get the cream in your eyes, mouth, or nose. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Do NOT use if:
- You are allergic or sensitive to any ingredients listed.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should seek advice from your local GP for further advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.