Bazuka Treatment Gel is a max strength treatment for several skin problems, such as warts, verrucas.
- Prevents the spread of the virus
- Breaks down infected area
- Forms a protective barrier
It works with the solution, containing the active ingredient salicylic acid, going into the pores of the skin and breaking down the infected part. It also forms a protective barrier which prevents the spread of the virus.
- You should only use Bazuka once a day
- You use it by applying a thin coating, only one or two drops, onto thoroughly washed and dried skin.
- Once put on, leave the gel to dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, the following evening, remove the white patch of dried gel and reapply it following the same procedure.
26% salicylic acid
To see the full list of ingredients please read the back of the box.
If any of these side effects persist such as a tingling sensation, skin irritation or you notice a more serious side effect, then contact your doctor immediately.
For full details about Bazuka Extra Max Strength Treatment Gel please see the Patient Information on the side of the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.