Bazuka Sub-Zero removes warts and verrucas. Bazuka Sub-Zero is a freezing wart and verruca removal device based on the cryotherapy method used by doctors.
- Assemble device
- Use safety cap to charge foam applicator with the freezing agent
- Gently apply freezer to wart or verruca - only for a matter of seconds
This treatment can be painful, it is not suitable for everybody. if used on children, it must be operated by an adult.
A pressurised aerosol can, containing the freezing agent which is a liquid mixture of Dimethyl ether, Propane and Isobutane; 12 disposable foam applicators (sufficient for 12 freeze applications); a special safety cap/ actuator; an instruction leaflet.
Warnings: Do NOT USE if:
- On children under 4
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you are diabetic
- Anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) area
- On birthmarks, moles, warts with hair growing from them, or any other spots
- On skin areas that are sensitive, damaged, cut, grazed, diseased or itchy
- At the same time as any other wart or verruca treatment
Keep this product away from naked/open flames, temperatures above 50℃. Flammable product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.