Lamisil AT 1% Cream is a topical antifungal medication that comes in a 15g tube. It is specifically formulated to treat various fungal infections of the skin, including athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm. The active ingredient in Lamisil AT is terbinafine hydrochloride, which works by inhibiting the growth of fungus. The cream is easy to apply and rapidly absorbs into the skin, providing effective relief from itching, burning, and discomfort associated with fungal infections.
- Clean and dry the affected area: Before applying the cream, make sure the skin is clean and dry. Gently wash the area with mild soap and water, then pat it dry.
- Squeeze a small amount: Squeeze out a small amount of Lamisil AT cream onto your fingertip. A pea-sized amount is typically sufficient to cover a small area.
- Apply the cream: Gently rub the cream onto the affected area and surrounding skin. Make sure to cover the entire affected area with a thin, even layer of the cream.
- Massage the cream in: Use your fingertips to massage the cream into the skin until it is absorbed. Avoid rubbing too vigorously to prevent irritation.
- Wash your hands: After applying the cream, wash your hands thoroughly to remove any residue.
- Use as directed: Follow the recommended usage instructions provided with the product. Typically, Lamisil AT cream is applied once or twice daily, depending on the severity of the infection. It is important to continue using the cream for the full duration recommended, even if symptoms improve before the treatment is completed.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes: Take care to avoid getting the cream in your eyes, nose, mouth, or other sensitive areas. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Active ingredient: terbinafine hydrochloride 1% w/w.
- For external use only: Lamisil AT 1% Cream is intended for use on the skin only. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, or mucous membranes. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Allergic reactions: Some individuals may be hypersensitive or allergic to terbinafine or other ingredients in the cream. If you experience symptoms such as rash, itching, swelling, or difficulty breathing, discontinue use and seek medical attention immediately.
- Consult a healthcare professional: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any underlying medical conditions, it is advisable to consult a healthcare professional before using Lamisil AT cream.
- Age restrictions: The cream is generally safe for adults and children aged 16 years and older. However, for children under 16 years of age, it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Possible skin reactions: Some individuals may experience skin reactions such as irritation, redness, or burning at the application site. If these symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Interaction with other medications: Inform your healthcare professional about any other medications, including over-the-counter products and supplements, that you are currently using to avoid potential drug interactions.
- Treatment duration: Follow the recommended treatment duration provided with the product. If symptoms do not improve within the specified time or if they worsen, consult a healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children: Store Lamisil AT 1% Cream in a safe place away from the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.
- It is essential to carefully read the product label and consult a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions about using Lamisil AT 1% Cream.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.