Anbesol Teething Gel is a topical oral gel formulated to provide temporary relief from the discomfort associated with teething in infants and young children. It contains the active ingredient lidocaine hydrochloride, which acts as a local anaesthetic to numb the affected area in the infant's gums and alleviate teething pain.
- Ensure your hands are clean before application.
- Gently rub a small amount of Anbesol Teething Gel directly onto the affected area in the infant's gums using a clean fingertip or a cotton wool swab.
- Apply a thin layer and avoid excessive use.
- Use the gel sparingly as needed, typically up to 4 times daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not use the product for more than 7 consecutive days without consulting a healthcare provider.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- The active ingredient in Anbesol Teething Gel is typically lidocaine hydrochloride (0.9%), which provides local anaesthetic properties.
- The gel also includes excipients such as glycerol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, sorbitol solution, and purified water.
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before using Anbesol Teething Gel for infants, consult with a healthcare provider or paediatrician, especially if you have concerns about your child's teething discomfort, underlying health conditions, allergies, or are unsure about the symptoms.
- Dosage: Use as directed and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Storage: Store the teething gel in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Duration of Use: Avoid prolonged use of this gel without consulting a healthcare provider.
- Allergic Reactions: Discontinue use and seek medical advice if the infant experiences allergic reactions or irritation after using the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.