Anbesol Liquid is a topical oral medication used for the temporary relief of oral pain and discomfort, including toothache, teething pain, mouth ulcers, and denture irritation. It contains the active ingredient lidocaine hydrochloride, which acts as a local anaesthetic to numb the affected area and alleviate pain.
- Ensure your hands are clean before application.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply a small amount of Anbesol Liquid directly to the affected area in the mouth using a cotton wool swab or a clean fingertip.
- Gently rub or press the liquid into the gums or sore spot.
- Do not swallow the liquid; use it sparingly.
- Repeat the application as needed, typically up to 4 times daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not use the product for more than 7 consecutive days without consulting a healthcare provider.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- The active ingredient in Anbesol Liquid is typically lidocaine hydrochloride (0.9%), which provides local anaesthetic properties.
- The liquid also includes excipients such as ethanol (alcohol), glycerol, methyl salicylate, water, and various flavouring agents.
- Consult a Healthcare Professional: Before using Anbesol Liquid, consult with a healthcare provider or dentist, especially if you have underlying oral health conditions, allergies, or are unsure about your symptoms.
- Dosage: Use as directed and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Storage: Store Anbesol Liquid in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Duration of Use: Avoid prolonged use of this liquid without consulting a healthcare provider.
- Allergic Reactions: Discontinue use and seek medical advice if you experience allergic reactions or irritation after using the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.