Amorolfine for the effective treatment of mild fungal nail infection. Works underneath nail varnish with just one application a week.
- 1 Bottle (3ml) of Nail Lacquer with Applicator Cap
- 30 Cleaning Swaps
- 30 Nails Files
- Product Information Leaflet
Contains 5% w/v amorolfine. Also contains Ammenio methacrylate copolymer A, triacetin, Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate and ethanol
Product UsesWhat this medicine is for: - Boots Once Weekly Fungal Nail
Treatment 5% w/v Medicated Nail Lacquer is used to treat fungal infections affecting the upper half or sides of the nail in up to two nails.
- The pack contains 3ml of nail lacquer, nail files, cleansing swabs and re-usable applicators.
- If you need more advice ask your pharmacist.
Adults over 18 years of age.How to use
Please read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
Check that the seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not use the medicine.
Adults of 18 years and over:
- File down the infected area of the nail.
- Clean the surface of the infected nail with a cleansing swab.
- Using one of the re-usable nail applicators, apply the nail lacquer over the entire nail surface. Allow to dry for up to 3 minutes.
Apply once a week.
For use on the nail only.
Nails grow slowly so it may take 2 or 3 months before you start to see an improvement. It is important to continue using the nail lacquer until the infection has cleared and healthy nails have grown back. This can take up to 6 months for fingernails and up to 9 to 12 months for toenails.
Use of nail varnish or artificial nails should be avoided during treatment.
Do not use on children or adolescents under 18 years.
If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Warning: This product is flammable! Keep the solution away from fire and flames!
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store below 30 degree.
- Protect from heat.
- Keep bottle tightly closed and upright.
- Use by the date on the end of the flap.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: 50 mg/ml Amorolfine (equivalent to 55.74 mg/ml Amorolfine Hydrochloride).
Also contains Eudragit RL 100 (ammonio methacrylate copolymer type A), triacetin, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, ethanol (anhydrous).
Directions for use:
- File down the nail
- Cleanse your nail
- Apply the treatment
- Let it dry for 3 minutes
- Nail varnish may be applied after 10 minutes
- Always use this medicine exactly as described in the leaflet provided.
Tips & Advice
Amorolfine 5% w/v medicated nail lacquer contains amorolfine which penetrates the nail, kills the fungus and prevents further infection spreading. Works underneath your nail varnish with just one application a week.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.