Aloclair Plus is a form of treatment that is designed to treat ulcers and other types of tissue damage in the mouth. It works by protecting the exposed nerves caused the ulcer or lesion and helping to numb them to reduce pain.
- Long lasting pain relief
- Suitable for all ages including children and babies
- Hygienic, quick and easy to use.
It is suitable for anyone who is suffering from mouth ulcers or any other injury in the mouth. It is not suitable for anyone who is allergic to the ingredients contained in the gel.
- Open the top of the spray
- Squeeze down on top of the spray three times with it pointing to the affected area
- This allows the solution to cover the whole.
- Avoid eating or drinking for one hour after use.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Dipotassium Glycrrhizate
Any side effect will most likely be allergic reaction. If you do notice a side effect, then contact your doctor as soon as possible.
For full details about Aloclair please see the Patient Information inside the box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.