Fexofenadine is an antihistamine commonly used to relieve allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itching, and runny nose.
Take one tablet (120mg) daily. Take the tablet with water before a meal.
Each film-coated tablet contains 120mg fexofenadine hydrochloride. It also contains red iron oxide (E172), yellow iron oxide (E172) and macrogel 400. See enclosed leaflet for details.
Do not take if:
- You are allergic to fexofenadine or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Allevia if:
- You have problems with your liver
- You have problems with your kidneys
- You have or ever had heart disease
- You are elderly
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.