Night Nurse is designed to provide relief from cold and flu symptoms specifically during the night. It is formulated to help individuals with cold or flu symptoms get a restful night's sleep by alleviating symptoms that can disrupt sleep, such as coughing, congestion, fever, and aches.
For precise dosage instructions, kindly click on the following link: Dosage Information - Medicines.org.uk
- Promethazine Hydrochloride
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
- Consult Your GP or Doctor: Before using Night Nurse, consult your GP or doctor, especially if you have underlying health conditions, are taking other medications, or are pregnant or nursing. Your healthcare provider will provide guidance on proper usage.
- Dosage: Do not exceed the recommended dosage for Night Nurse. Excessive use can be harmful.
- Drowsiness: Night Nurse may cause drowsiness, so avoid activities that require full alertness, such as operating machinery or driving, after taking the medication.
- Alcohol: Do not consume alcohol while taking Night Nurse, as it may interact with the medication and increase the risk of drowsiness.
- Allergic Reactions: Discontinue use and seek medical attention if you experience signs of an allergic reaction, such as itching, rash, swelling, or difficulty breathing.
- Storage: Store Night Nurse in a cool, dry place, and keep it out of the reach of children.
Patient Information Leaflet:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.