Ibuprofen tablets are used for pain relief. The active ingredient ibuprofen is one of a group of medicines called Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). These work to reduce inflammation and relieve a number of different types of pain
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:Take 1 or 2 capsules up to 3 times a day, as required.
- Swallow the capsules with a glass of water preferably with or after food.
- Do not take more often than every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you do not get better or if new symptoms occur.
- For short-term use only.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.