Jungle Formula maximum has been developed to provide travellers protection from high risk areas of malaria, dengue fever, yellow fever and any other insect related disease variants.
The roll on formula is an insect repellent factor (IRF) 4 and provides 10 hours of protection.
- Jungle Formula roll on should be applied to dry, clean skin.
- Apply the formula avoiding the eyes and lips on any uncovered skin.
- Areas that have not been treated should be covered with clothing.
- Apply once a day.
- If you partake in any activities such as swimming or bathing, the product should be reapplied as this can decrease its effectiveness.
- To remove the formula, apply water and soap to the areas that have been treated.
N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET (50%) 485 g/kg) CAS 134-62-3, Ethyl alcohol
Do NOT take if: .
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should contact a doctor or GP before use.
- You are under the age of 18 years old.
- Do not take it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Keep out of sight of children.
- Do not store above or expose in temperatures exceeding 50℃.
- Do not use it at the same time with other skin products such as sun lotions.
- Do not use more than once per day, unless the product is washed off, and continued protection is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.