Jungle Formula maximum has been developed to provide travellers protection from high risk areas of malaria, dengue fever, yellow fever and any other insect related disease variants.
The aerosol formula is an insect repellent factor (IRF) 4 and provides 9 hours of protection.
- Jungle Formula should be applied to dry, clean skin.
- Apply the formula generously avoiding the eyes and lips on any uncovered skin.
- Areas that have not been treated should be covered with clothing.
- Apply once a day.
- If you partake in any activities such as swimming or bathing, the product should be reapplied as this can decrease its effectiveness.
- To remove the formula, apply water and soap to the areas that have been treated.
- Humidity can affect the performance of this product.
- Apply the spray in a well ventilated or outdoor environment.
N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET (50%) 485 g/kg) CAS 134-62-3, (2E)-3,7-dimethyl-2,6-octadien-1-ol (geraniol (1%) 9.5 g/kg) CAS 106 -24 -1, ethyl alcohol, butane, isobutane, propane.
Do NOT take if: .
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should contact a doctor or GP before use.
- You are under the age of 18 years old.
- Do not take it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Keep out of sight of children.
- Do not store above or expose in temperatures exceeding 50℃.
- This product is highly flammable. Do not expose it to naked flames or smoke near this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if the product enters your eyes.
- If inhaled, move to fresh air and seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not use it at the same time with other skin products such as sun lotions.
- Do not use more than once per day, unless the product is washed off, and continued protection is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.