Glycerol Suppositories is a laxative treatment for minor occasional constipation. The glycerin suppository helps to empty the bowels with ease.
- You should try and empty your bowels first
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water
- Unwrap the suppository from its covering
- Get in a comfortable position
- Gently part your buttocks
- Carefully and slowly push the suppository tapered end first into your anus
- Close your legs lie still for 15-20 minutes while it dissolves
- Wash your hands again after use
Gelatine, Glycerol, Purified Water
Do not use Glycerol Suppositories if:
- you suffer from a blocked bowel or an abdominal problem for which you have not obtained a medical opinion.
- you are allergic (hypersensitive) to glycerol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Glycerol Suppositories If you are diabetic you should speak to your doctor before using Glycerol Suppositories as they may interfere with levels of sugar in your body.
If you require laxatives everyday you should contact your local GP or doctor.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby, you should avoid use of this medication and contact your doctor beforehand for advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.