Galfer Syrup is an oral iron supplement designed to address iron deficiency in individuals with low iron levels, such as those with iron-deficiency anaemia. It contains ferrous sulphate, a form of iron that is easily absorbed by the body, helping to increase iron levels and combat symptoms of iron deficiency.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Measure the recommended dosage using the provided measuring spoon or as directed by your GP or doctor.
- Take the syrup orally, ideally with water, during or after a meal to minimise potential stomach upset.
- Rinse the measuring spoon thoroughly after each use.
- Use Galfer Syrup consistently as prescribed by your healthcare provider to achieve optimal results.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage without consulting your GP or doctor.
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Consult Your GP or Doctor: Prior to starting Galfer Syrup, consult your GP or doctor to confirm its appropriateness for your specific condition. Your healthcare provider will provide guidance on dosage and duration of use.
- Take with Caution: Iron supplements may cause constipation or upset stomach in some individuals. If you experience severe or persistent side effects, contact your healthcare provider.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children: Iron overdose can be harmful or fatal to children. Store Galfer Syrup in a safe and secure location, out of the reach of children.
- Interactions: Inform your GP or doctor of any other medications or supplements you are taking, as iron supplements may interact with certain medications.
- Pregnancy and Nursing: If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or nursing, consult your GP or doctor before using Galfer Syrup.
- Storage: Store Galfer Syrup in a cool, dry place and keep the bottle tightly closed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.