Dermol 500 Lotion is a skincare product specially formulated to provide relief for dry and itchy skin conditions, such as eczema and dermatitis. This lotion contains a combination of active ingredients to moisturise and soothe the skin, helping to alleviate discomfort and maintain skin hydration.
Dosage: Apply Dermol 500 Lotion to the affected areas of the skin as directed by your healthcare provider or as indicated on the packaging. Gently massage the lotion into the skin.
Administration: Apply the lotion to clean, dry skin. Use as often as needed to maintain skin moisture. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1% w/w and Liquid Paraffin 2.5% w/w.
- Other Ingredients: Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, and Purified Water.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only. Avoid ingestion.
- If irritation or an allergic reaction develops, discontinue use and consult a healthcare provider.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store below 25°C. Protect from light.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.