Beechams All in One Tablets are used for the short term relief of the symptoms of colds, chills and flu with chesty coughs.
- Relieves aches, fever, chills, chesty cough, headache, blocked nose, sore throat, and painful sinuses
- 16 Caplets
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Swallow 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Do not take for more than 5 days without asking your doctor.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
Do not take if Have a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
Are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg. Don't take it if you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Paracetamol 250 mg, Guaifenesin 100 mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg. Also contains Lactose. See enclosed leaflet for further information
For full details on Beechams All In One Cold And Flu Relief Tablets please see the Patient Information Leaflet inside the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.