How to Use
- Check the tub seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not use the cream.
- Adults and children: Apply to the skin when you need to.
- This cream may also be used instead of soap to wash the skin.
- For use on the skin only.
- If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
- If anyone accidently swallows some of the cream: Talk to a doctor or pharmacist.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, You can use this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.Cetostearyl alcohol and chlorocresol may cause allergic or skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis). Possible side effects Most people will not have problems, but some may get some of these:Occasional allergic reactions (e.g. skin rash, red or itchy skin)
If any side effects become severe, or you notice any side effects not listed here, please tell your pharmacist or doctor. Store in cool dry place Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children. Use by the date on the base of the tub.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Adults and children.
This cream contains Liquid Paraffin 6% w/w, White Soft Paraffin 15% w/w.
Also contains: purified water, emulsifying wax (containing cetostearyl alcohol, sodium laurilsulfate), chlorocresol 0.1% w/w.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.