Anhydrol Forte is an antiperspirant solution designed to effectively control excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis). This solution contains aluminium chloride hexahydrate as the active ingredient and is intended for topical use on the skin to reduce sweat production.
Dosage: Apply Anhydrol Forte to the affected area(s) of clean, dry skin once daily at bedtime. Follow the instructions provided carefully.
Administration: Apply a small amount of Anhydrol Forte using the applicator provided. Allow the solution to dry completely before covering the treated area with clothing. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and broken or irritated skin.
Each ml of Anhydrol Forte typically contains:
- Active Ingredient: Aluminium Chloride Hexahydrate 20% w/w.
- Other Ingredients: Anhydrous Ethanol.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to aluminium chloride hexahydrate or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not apply to broken, irritated, or recently shaved skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and open wounds.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store below 25°C. Protect from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.