2 x Flamingo Pharma 200mg Pain Relief, 16 Tablets
MAX PURCHASE PER CUSTOMER IS 1 x 2 Pack ANY ORDERS FOR MORE THAN 1 IN QUANTITY WILL BE CANCELLED.
This is a bundle item.
For the relief of mild to moderate pain of headaches, migraine, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, and period pain. Also the symptomatic relief of rheumatic aches and feverishness, pains, colds, and flu.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over should take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years should not take this medication.
Read the Patient Information Leaflet before use.
Store under 30℃.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 200mg. Other Ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, maize starch, hypromellose, sodium starch glycollate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, sucrose, purified talc, titanium dioxide (E171), carnauba wax, coloring agent (sucrose, titanium dioxide E171, sunset yellow lake E110, erythrosine lake E127, sodium benzoate E211, hydrochloric acid E507
Do NOT exceed the daily dose, if exceeded please ring 111 for further advice. Keep out of reach of children.
Do NOT take if:
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients or to aspirin or other painkillers
- have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- have had a worsening of asthma, skin rash, itchy runny nose or facial swelling when previously taking ibuprofen, aspirin or similar medicines
- have had gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation when previously taking NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) • are taking other NSAIDs (Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs)
- are taking more than 75mg of aspirin a day. If you are on low-dose aspirin (up to 75mg daily) speak to your doctor or pharmacist before you take this medicine
- have severe liver or kidney problems
- have heart problems, high blood pressure or blood coagulation disorder
- have breathing difficulties
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- are under 12 years old
For full details of 2 x Flamingo Pharma 200mg Pain Relief, 16 Tablets please see the Patient Information Leaflet inside the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.