Stud 100 is a topical desensitising spray designed to address premature ejaculation. Applied directly to the penis before intercourse, it aims to temporarily reduce sensitivity, potentially prolonging sexual activity before ejaculation occurs. It is intended for adult use and should be used according to the provided instructions. As with any product, it's important to follow usage guidelines and consider individual needs and preferences.
The quantity used and timing will vary with individual requirements but the usual recommended dosage is 3 to 8 sprays to the head and the shaft of the penis 5 to 15 minutes before intercourse. You should always use the minimum effective quantity.
- This spray is for external use only. Do not spray near the eyes nostrils.
- Wash off the spray after intercourse.
- Do not use the spray for more than 3 months without consulting your doctor.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours.
The active substance is Lidocaine Base 9.6% w/w. • The other ingredients are Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, 2-(2- Ethoxyethoxy)ethanol and fragrance.
Do not use STUD 100:
- If you or your partner are allergic (hypersensitive) to Lidocaine or any of the other ingredients of STUD 100.
- If you or your partner are allergic (hypersensitive) to other local anaesthetics.
- If your partner is pregnant
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin
- Do not spray near the eyes or nostrils
- Take special care with STUD 100
- STUD 100 is not recommended for use by the elderly Kidney and Liver Problems If you have, or have ever had, liver or kidney problems – ask your doctor before using the spray Using other medicines High blood levels of the active ingredient of STUD 100, Lidocaine, can cause interactions with other medicines. Although this is unlikely to occur with the low levels absorbed from STUD 100 you should ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using the spray if you are taking other medicines.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines or herbal therapies obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
- Although STUD 100 is applied to the penis only, it must not be used if your partner is pregnant. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using any medicine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.