Selsun Shampoo 2.5% W/V is an effective dandruff control shampoo reducing the flakes and treating dandruff with ease. The shampoo is a medically proven formula containing 2.5% Selenium Sulphide w/v as its active ingredient which dissolves the flakes and provides moisture to the scalp. With proper usage the shampoo delivers positive results and also improves hair quality and strength.
- Apply the shampoo on damp hair, lather and rinse
- Apply twice a week for two weeks and then reduce to one week for next weeks
- Once the condition is treated, use as required only to control the dandruff
- Not safe for children below 5 years of age
- Keep it away from the sight and reach of children, infants, and pets
- Consult your doctor in case of allergies or reactions to any of the ingredients used in it
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or have a very weak hair
- Avoid eye contact
- Stop using if itching or irritation occurs
Purified Water, Monoethanolamine Lauryl Sulphate, Empigen BB, Bentonite, Glyceryl Monoricinoleate S, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Perfume, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate and Citric Acid.
For full details on Selsun please see the Patient Information Leaflet inside the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.