Piriton allergy tablets are used to effectively treat the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic reactions including those to insect bites and stings.
- Keeps you free from allergy symptoms
- Relieves you from cold and flu symptoms
Piriton Allergy Tablets act as an antihistamine to keep you free from allergy symptoms. Piriton helps relieve symptoms such as itchy skin rashes due to the active ingredient Chlorphenamine which reduces the effects of histamines. Piriton can also help relieve cold and flu symptoms. An effective, reliable hay fever and allergy medication that you can purchase over the counter without a prescription.
- Adults should take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours
- maximum of 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 6-12 years old should take half a tablet every 4-6 hours
- Maximum of 3 tablets in 24 hours.
Round, bi-convex, yellow tablet engraved with P to one side of breakline, with a breakline only on the reverse containing:Chlorphenamine Maleate 4mg
Not recommended for children under 6
For full details about Piriton Allergy Tablets please see the Patient Information Leaflet inside the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.