Kelo-cote, the only patented silicone gel clinically proven to smooth, soften, flatten scars; relieves itching, discomfort; reduces redness For new and old scars.
- Pervention of abnormal scars
- Clinically Proven
Kelo-cote is a patented topical silicone gel for the management and prevention of abnormal scars in the form of hypertrophic scars and keloids. Kelo-cote gel self-dries within 4-5 minutes to a waterproof gas permeable membrane that acts like an extra layer of skin.
- Apply a very thin layer of Kelo-Cote onto the scar, twice a day, do not rub in.
- Kelo-Cote self-dries within 5 minutes, forming a flexible, waterproof, transparent layer.
- Remove any excess if the product doesn't dry completely.
Once dry, sunblock and cosmetics can be applied.
- Apply carefully to all exposed clean and dry skin except for eyes and lips.
- For use on face, spray into palm of hand before applying.
For full details about Kelo-Cote see the Patient Information on the side of the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.