Infacol Colic Relief is a form of treatment that is intended to be used as relief for conditions such as colic and trapped wind. This medicine contains the active ingredient simeticone. Simeticone is known as an anti-foaming agent and helps to treat bloating and pain caused by excessive gas.
- Gently shake the bottle
- Draw up one dropper full by squeezing the bulb twice
- Administer the dose by squeezing the bulb and releasing the medicine onto the back of your baby’s tongue.
The active ingredient is simeticone. Each 1ml of oral suspension contains 40mg. The other ingredients are saccharin sodium, hypromellose, orange flavour, methyl hydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl hydroxybenzoate (E216) and purified water.
- If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
- Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
For full details about Colief Infant Drops please see the Patient Information Leaflet inside the box.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.