Our Non-Medical 3 Ply Non-Woven Disposable Face Masks are quality non-woven face masks to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross-infection.
When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they can release tiny drops into the air that can infect other people. If the infected person wears a facemask, it can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases, which can protect other people from becoming sick.
Disposable masks can be used to prevent harmful airborne substances from entering the body through the nose and mouth and also to prevent pathogens and germs being spread by the wearer.
Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the bin. You should also dispose of and replace your mask when they become moist.
Disposable masks are easy to use, simply follow the following steps:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask
- Remove a mask from the pack
- The side of the mask that has the stiff strip should be placed at the top, across your nose
- Place a loop around each ear to secure
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
For wholesale enquiries please contact us on email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.