- Apply the patch to the affected area as soon as possible after injury.
- The cooling effect of the patch will be felt quickly and can last up to 3 hours.
- A new patch may be applied as required.
- Do not use more than 4 patches one after the other on the same area.
Cooling therapy should continue until pain or swelling has reduced.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin or with other skin products on the same area.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to sticking plasters or menthol.
- Stop using the patch straight away if you get a rash, irritated skin or other unwanted effects.
- Do not use on or near the eyes.
- Do not use on infants or people who cannot remove the patch on their own.
- Use by young children should be supervised.
- If you are diabetic, have poor circulation or a skin condition, consult your doctor before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.